Saturday 21 March 2009

Fred Durst: I do not lie about my relationship with Britney Spears

Limp Bizkit's frontman, Fred Durst, admits that he had an affair with Britney Spears in 2003. By now the pop diva absolutely denies these statements.
"I always stay true to my heart and true to everything I did, and my intentions, and I am in no way a liar." said Durst for MTV.
"I just guess at the time it was taboo for a guy like me to be associated with a gal like her," he laughs.

Now Limp Bizkit prepare their new world tour. The band will be in its full strength for the first time since 2001.

Fred Durst, Wes Borland, Sam Rivers, John Otto and DJ Lethal form Limp Bizkit in 1995 and they produce three albums. The guitarist Wes Borland leaves the band in 2001 shortly after their most successful album ""Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water".

Bookmark and Share




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home